Adhika Widyaparaga
Indonesia
Yogyakarta
- None -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since there are a lot of similar components and rules, can we?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michal
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
I had the same thought but Cthulhu Conflict was designed for HL:CAO. The main difference is with starting SO points. In HL:CAO they are used for buying planes, ordnance, priority refueling. I.A.F.L is different in this aspect so Cthulhu Conflict played with I.A.F.L will be out of balance. It would require modifications (and playtesting) to combine CC with I.A.F.L.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Verssen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the sound of it for a future expansion however! Maybe modifying some of the negatives you take, as bad skills. Things like "Shaky Hands": Over Target you suffer -2 to Hit. "Jittery": You must use 1 ordinance per turn, or suffer 1 Stress.

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
KevinVerssen wrote:
I like the sound of it for a future expansion however! Maybe modifying some of the negatives you take, as bad skills. Things like "Shaky Hands": Over Target you suffer -2 to Hit. "Jittery": You must use 1 ordinance per turn, or suffer 1 Stress.

What do you think?

Here's another, "Mentally Disturbed": The Pilot starts with Level 2 Insanity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.