Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the time we are into game 6 you may see
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"Reveal an additional Dark Arts event" several times in one turn. Bellatrix Lestrange, Imperio, Crucio, Avada Kedavra all have the same text. Say for example you are in The Burrow Which reveals 2 Dark Arts events. With Bellatrix Lestrange as an active Villain. The first 2 Dark Arts cards you draw are Imperio and Crucio. Assuming you don't draw anymore cards with "Reveal an additional dark arts event " how many Dark arts cards would be drawn on this turn? 2 for the Burrow, 1 for Bellatri, 1 for Imperio and 1 for Crucio for a total of 5 Dark Arts events? Thanks for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You draw as many as you have to. If you have to draw 2 normally plus Bellatrix, you have to draw 3. If any of those cards say "draw an additional card" then you do so. Say you got 2 Avada Kedavra and 2 Crucios, then you would draw 2 for the normal, 1 for Bellatrix, and 4 for the "draw additional card" for a grand total of 7, and you better believe there was some stunning going on I'm sure, unless Harry's Cloak saved you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Blake..

I have really enjoyed playing this game. I have been using it as a gateway into deck building for my kids. But I find myself excited to play it every time. We started playing at book 1 and are currently fighting through book 6. Good times!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Pearson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As previously stated you draw as many as you require even if its over the location amount. Last night, game 5 my wife ended up getting hit by 5 or 6 dark arts cards while we were on location 1, and our last attempt once we hit location 2, I ended up getting stunned every other turn, and once even two turns in a row

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Windship2Mars wrote:
Thanks Blake..

I have really enjoyed playing this game. I have been using it as a gateway into deck building for my kids. But I find myself excited to play it every time. We started playing at book 1 and are currently fighting through book 6. Good times!

It was my first deckbuilder too and I loved it. Same with my roommate. We now have a couple more and an Aeon's End kickstarter on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.