T.I.M.E Stories: Lumen Fidei» Forums » General

Subject: Order still doesn't matter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
phil cres
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My group and me still have to play EE and LF. We were a bit dissappointed with UTM and i heared LF has some great puzzles and puzzles are what we like best in TIME STORIES. Will we miss something important if we play LF before EE or do you recommend playing them in order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are fine.

We went 6+ months between EE and LF and I don't remember anything about EE so you don't need any knowledge from EE to play LF.

LF is much better than EE so if you group is losing enthusiasm for the game, go with LF and get excited again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
I agree, this one was amazing. With as bad as EE was, they really made up for it here. I have a new vigor to play this game, and cannot wait to see where the underlying story goes, and how we effect it. It does seem though that this one is one you wanna play in order, I would hate to start with this. I would really recommend playing them in order. Also changing gears is an amazing fan made one that should not be missed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.