Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys!

Boy, it's been a looooooong time since I created a custom card for Legendary, and with all the talk of Homecoming, I really felt like doing a Spidey related character.

One of my biggest wishes for the Homecoming small-box is a Superior Spider-Man mastermind, but I doubt we'll actually end up getting one. So I created my own (the Database has one listed Superior Spider-Man Mastermind, but that link appears to be broken). I'm quite happy with this one.

To sum it up - Superior Spider-Man is a d!@k who thinks he's better than you.

His tactics are very in-your-face, and he'll use every trick in the book to get the upper hand, and he's not scared to get his hands dirty.

* Applicable heroes to stop the rampage include any hero with the word "Spider" in their Hero name (so Gwen, Scarlet Spider and Spider-Woman count), Silk and Peter Parker. Pure symbiotes do not (Venom & Agent Venom).

He's got his own little army of underlings, eager to do his bidding.

Obviously, Superior Spider-Man can attempt any Scheme - but there's one thing in particular he'd really like to accomplish.

And juuuuuuust in case that wasn't enough, and you want to take even more of a beating...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Overtaken Heroes
Just a quick question with the Scheme (really enjoy it all though).

I'm assuming you can't, but when an overtaken Hero is placed next to the Mastermind, are you still able to recruit them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SnaerSnare wrote:
Just a quick question with the Scheme (really enjoy it all though).

I'm assuming you can't, but when an overtaken Hero is placed next to the Mastermind, are you still able to recruit them?

No you cannot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice! Just one small observation: the Spider Army should have 3+ as their attack is not fixed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Archer
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done, sir! I always imagined his Always Leads to be recruitable Spider-Men from Spider-Verse, but I really like the Spider-Army better.

Where did you get the art for the scheme? I don't recognize it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool, Itai!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TyrellArcher wrote:
Well done, sir! I always imagined his Always Leads to be recruitable Spider-Men from Spider-Verse, but I really like the Spider-Army better.

Where did you get the art for the scheme? I don't recognize it.

My good friend Google T. Serchinjin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool but... Cross Dimensional Rampage? gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:

I like CDR. But I'm also one of the weirdos who uses Final Showdown, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IronSyndicate wrote:
jhochges wrote:

I like CDR. But I'm also one of the weirdos who uses Final Showdown, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think that's weird. We've been doing Final Showdown since before Dark City. I'm pretty sure that UD stole the idea from my brain while I was sleeping.

Edit - Scratch that - We do Final Blow. You are a weirdo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CROSS DIMENSIONAL JUSTIN RAMPAGE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't spam the thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Vasserman
msg tools
You're weird? I do a 5th hit on every mastermind but after the 4th, they enter to city and every turn they advance one space if you don't kill them and each villain they push out escapes and if the mastermind escapes, then I lose. It's a lot of pressure but really fun to chase after them like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
riseofcaocao wrote:
You're weird? I do a 5th hit on every mastermind but after the 4th, they enter to city and every turn they advance one space if you don't kill them and each villain they push out escapes and if the mastermind escapes, then I lose. It's a lot of pressure but really fun to chase after them like that.

That sounds like a really cool variant! I might try that with my group's next campaign playthrough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.