United States
Sacramento
CA
flag msg tools
Game Night Host
badge
Game Night Host
mbmbmbmbmb
A bit hungover, but I'm finishing my group's second all night game night. After doing it ~4 hours weekly it's a fun tradition for us to play all night once a year.

Off the top of my head, I think this is what we played:

7 Wonders
Formula D
Telestrations
Get Bit
Welcome to the Dungeon
Concept
Tummple!
Monikers
Reverse Charades

There were probably more that I can't remember. It definitely beat last year's all night when we played A Game of Thrones from 8pm-2am and everyone was grumpy for the last 4 hours. Anyone else have fun anniversaries or game night stories?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
I haven't got the opportunity to play all-nighters since people in my gaming group started having kids. For an anniversary like you had would require in-depth negotiations with our group's significant others.
I would love to have an all-nighter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I seem to have started one last year.

My wife went to China to see her family so I decided that was a great time to have four guys over to play Axis & Allies: WWI 1914.

Now, she's great about my interests and no reason I couldn't do this at any time but something about taking over the kitchen table all day and much of the night when she's away that adds to the spirit of the event.

So we're now planning the second one this Oct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Thursday night gaming group have our annual three day winter gaming weekend coming up at the end of the month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.