3 Posts

Arena Rex» Forums » General

Subject: 3 or 4 Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
I know all miniature games are best at 2, but I would love to get a game that plays under two hours with 3 or 4 and this game looks like it might be able to do just that. Anyone tried this? I've read the rules a couple of times and I don't see any harm in having a 3 player free for all or a 2v2 game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David O'Connell
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not tried it yet. I need to get Anum off the painting desk, and get a 3 way brawl together ( Mort, LM, and beasts).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had my first game last night and there was a spare player looking for a game to join in, so instead of running a 5v5 game we ran a 3v3v3 game.

The game mechanics worked pretty well. We offered reactions in order of play but given we were all learning we didn't use the movement reactions as much (counter attack came out a bit though).

As with any three player last one standing wins game there was a bit of king maker happening - we should've made sure to change our allegiances (naturally as I owned the rules and the miniatures I was the first target). I'd like to see some sort of scenario conditions for three players (first to kill a model from each opposing side wins, stuff like that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.