GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,826 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: Poll the III: Final Battle! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jackson Pope
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya all,

I've run a couple of polls (https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1808314/poll-feedback-w..., https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1809040/poll-2-more-box...) on some different box art options for my forthcoming hand-made game. I've received loads of great feedback and even some graphic design support - thanks very much!

We've now reached the epic finale: Image 1 vs Image 2 in a glorious fight to the death. Who's your money on?

Please note that the bottom image is essentially
JPotter
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I enjoy designing / manufacturing game components and upgrades. Got a project? PM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
's work, so if that's your chosen option you should give them a decent GG tip (I have!).

Poll: Final Battle!
Which box art do you prefer?
Top image
Bottom image
      14 answers
Poll created by CaptainJax

Cheers,

Jack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackson Pope
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya all,

Looks like we have a clear winner! Thanks very much aesthetocyst for the inspiration. As a measure of my thanks I'd like to credit you in the rules and gift you one of the 150/200 hand-made games.

I'll GeekMail you to see if you're interested.

Cheers,

Jack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.