Popular Tags: [View All]
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the Collectors edition and I'm pretty happy with the overall result (components, room tiles, minis.....etc) although I do find the board pretty dull. The artwork is really great and grasps the theme but I would expect more vivid colors and a larger board which I regret that I didn't buy right from the start (via KS).

I was thinking of printing a neoprene mat to replace the original board but its difficult to find an appropriate file with the right size that will allow me to print in a length above 40cm-50cm.

My file, which has nice vivid colors, has a size of nearly 550kb which I doubt that will make it through the printers if I stretch it too much...

On the other hand the XL board that was offered through the KS campaign is impossible to find, so anyone has come with a solution to print a new board or can direct me to link with a large sized board file?

Any thoughts in general?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a complete noob, but how do you print/make your own neoprene mat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamas Csepregi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a retail version and I am very happy with the size and design of the board. Easy to use, no distraction from gameplay, plenty of space even for 4 players. There is a lot of bling in the KS version, but I only miss the solo variant cards (which I printed from the official pdf, so no biggie).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
w_mute wrote:
I have a retail version and I am very happy with the size and design of the board. Easy to use, no distraction from gameplay, plenty of space even for 4 players. There is a lot of bling in the KS version, but I only miss the solo variant cards (which I printed from the official pdf, so no biggie).

Official PDF? Did it include all game items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamas Csepregi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.laboitedejeu.fr/outlive/outlive-pnpsolo-ENG.zip

Includes rulesheet, Horde board, and the 8 Horde cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I find the colours on the board to be quite dull and washed out, but still far from the worst I've seen. What makes me scratch my head are all those boxes with barely anything inside. They are frustratingly difficult to open, and seem a bit pointless--and they would have added to the cost of production without adding any real value (to me). Anyway, part of being a KS, I guess. Lots of bling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.