Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefaan Henderickx
Belgium
Kallo
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you alone on location 52 when the trusty companion (location 58) is with you? You are the only player, but not the only piece.
It makes the difference in the last game of the campaign of my wife and me, so watch out with the answers. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stefaan wrote:
Are you alone on location 52 when the trusty companion (location 58) is with you? You are the only player, but not the only piece.
It makes the difference in the last game of the campaign of my wife and me, so watch out with the answers. Thanks.

Yes, you are alone when accompanied by the trusty companion.

Otherwise we should have named the trusty companion the "not so" trusty companion :-)

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica Eccles
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answering, I was wondering this myself.

I have a follow up question though: if somehow location 16 was still around and someone used it to set the thief on me when I was on location 52 would I still count as alone at the start of my next turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
jade_alarm wrote:
Thanks for answering, I was wondering this myself.

I have a follow up question though: if somehow location 16 was still around and someone used it to set the thief on me when I was on location 52 would I still count as alone at the start of my next turn?

Tangentially, that makes me wonder about the combined thief effects if (improbably) locations 16 AND 58 are both in play...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefaan Henderickx
Belgium
Kallo
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
stefaan wrote:

Yes, you are alone when accompanied by the trusty companion.

Otherwise we should have named the trusty companion the "not so" trusty companion :-)

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

Thanks for the quick answer. So we have a tie with a tie on most fruits in hand in our last game: great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.