Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else have pages that were punched on the wrong side? I just opened my KS copy and my map book has pages upside down and in the wrong spots. Anyone else? Time to contact Red Raven Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:
Anyone else have pages that were punched on the wrong side? I just opened my KS copy and my map book has pages upside down and in the wrong spots. Anyone else? Time to contact Red Raven Games.

Could you post an image? How noticeably wrong is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
texascpa wrote:

Could you post an image? How noticeably wrong is it?

I had to take the binding off in order to lay the two page map out side-by-side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Have you contacted Red Raven Games. This is not a normal thing and I'm sure they'd replace it for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jepmn wrote:
Have you contacted Red Raven Games. This is not a normal thing and I'm sure they'd replace it for free.

Yes, of course. Just interested to know if I was the only one with the issue. I'm assuming I am since I didn't see another thread about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Kennedy
United States
Cleveland
Tn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not 'the only one', but who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arydis4 wrote:

I think his point was whether this was widespread or isolated. Widespread, for better or worse, would say something about the quality assurance approach of Red Raven.

Thankfully, I don't think that precedent has really been set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
Arydis4 wrote:

I think his point was whether this was widespread or isolated. Widespread, for better or worse, would say something about the quality assurance approach of Red Raven.

Thankfully, I don't think that precedent has really been set.

Based on the lack of responses, it looks like it was isolated. No worries, either way, Red Raven has already responded and is sending me a replacement book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Tuxbury
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
badge
SHAZAM!
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem with mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.