Subject: Any one interested in a USA group buy of the 8 player board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian K
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
I am checking to see if anyone here would be interested in a USA group buy of the 8 player custom print map shown here. It costs $44($30 for the board + shipping) for 1 shipped from boardgamesmaker to an individual home. The cost drops quite a bit when ordering 2-5($22 per board) or 6+($19.50 per)

Bulk pricing for shipping to a central location in the USA:

2=$44+$23 shipping=$33.50 per board(number of boards + shipping/number of boards=total per)
3=$66+$26 shipping=$30.66 per board
4=$88+$29 shipping=$29.25 per board
5=$110+$32 shipping=$28.40 per board
6=$117+$35 shipping=$25.33 per board
7=$136.50+$38 shipping=$24.90 per board
8=$154+$41 shipping=$24.62 per board

......And so on. Now shipping via media mail(it is a map afterall) should be about $3 per. Throwing this out here to see if this is anything that would interest anyone as the board is rather pricey. Respond here if anyone is interested and maybe we can make it work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Matty
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm interested if you can include Canadians in the group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested if we get enough people to make it in that $19 range. Not sure I understand your list though. It says 6+ is $19.50 in the text but in the chart it doesn't get that low for 6-8.

CDiablo wrote:
I am checking to see if anyone here would be interested in a USA group buy of the 8 player custom print map shown here. It costs $44($30 for the board + shipping) for 1 shipped from boardgamesmaker to an individual home. The cost drops quite a bit when ordering 2-5($22 per board) or 6+($19.50 per)

Bulk pricing for shipping to a central location in the USA:

2=$44+$23 shipping=$33.50 per board
3=$66+$26 shipping=$30.66 per board
4=$88+$29 shipping=$29.25 per board
5=$110+$32 shipping=$28.40 per board
6=$117+$35 shipping=$25.33 per board
7=$136.50+$38 shipping=$24.90 per board
8=$154+$41 shipping=$24.62 per board

......And so on. Now shipping via media mail(it is a map afterall) should be about $3 per. Throwing this out here to see if this is anything that would interest anyone as the board is rather pricey. Respond here if anyone is interested and maybe we can make it work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He's adding in The shipping cost broken down power board as well I believe. That's why the $19 range doesn't show up on the list. The boats are that cheap + your% of the shipping costs.

I'd be interested as well. Love the game, would love the bigger boats, but the cost for a single one was keeping me from doing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
tommatty wrote:
I'm interested if you can include Canadians in the group.

Sadly this really only works when using USPS media mail($3 cheapo shipping), and shipping to Canada would probably only save a few dollars over regular shipping.

Ender02 wrote:
He's adding in The shipping cost broken down power board as well I believe. That's why the $19 range doesn't show up on the list. The boats are that cheap + your% of the shipping costs.

I'd be interested as well. Love the game, would love the bigger boats, but the cost for a single one was keeping me from doing it.

Other than your auto spell saying boats instead of boards(and power instead of per?), this is correct, though I do love bigger boats like any other sane person here.

Either way I will keep an eye on this and if we can get a few more interested we can organize the whole thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.