Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I will visit Osaka for 6 days in August.
Are there any bg meetups at Umeda on Aug 6 (Sunday)?
Btw, I know there are two firework shows on Aug 5. I can't decide if I should go to see hanabi at Osaka or the other one at Kobe. Both are on same day & roughly at same time. Which one is more accessible & easier to find a good place to watch hanabi?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a JIGG game meet on the 6th.
Details at Osaka Game Day: August 2017 and https://www.facebook.com/events/274156496322156/?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Any advice for the hanabi shows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really, sorry. I'll be watching the Osaka fireworks with my family from the rooftop of our recently purchased house, but we're too far away and insufficiently high for it to be considered a good vantage point. Never been to see the Kobe fireworks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't been to the Kobe one either. However the one in Osaka isn't so hard to get to from Umeda. If you want to see it close up it's near Fukushima station. Bit of a treck and it's humid! But nice. Another idea is to try to see it from a tall building like the Umeda Skybuilding. Observatory level tickets will cost more than usual, though, and may sell out.

Not sure how the Kobe fireworks are but I'm sure they're nice. If you go there it gives you a nice excuse to spend the day in Kobe. It's no far at all from Umeda.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siegmund Mitterstoger
Japan
OSAKA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't use facebook and/or prefer meetup. We now have a meetup page aswell.

https://www.meetup.com/JIGGKansai/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting to watch the fireworks at Kobe port.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.