Subject: Formation check rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Lee
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Is this done when a bomber group takes damage? Or is it only done when a card instructs you to do so?

THANKS in advance!

BISHOP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly you perform a formation check if the weather is mostly cloudy at U.K. base, then again if event card calls for it and/or if BG is hit with rocket or bomb attack if German Commander special weapon tactics support it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

As per rule 8.3 on page 29 (digital download version of the rulebook), you do a Formation check whenever instructed by Event card, OR, if a bomber is already Dispersed. If Dispersed, do a separate Formation Check for each Dispersed group.

And the check is done after entering each hex. (Again, step 8.3, page 29)

BTW, I just re-read your post... it's never done when a bomber takes damage (that I'm aware of). Certain bandit tactics or other game effects will cause a bomber group to become dispersed. And that's what the above paragraph is talking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.