Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, my group will be playing some Dresden Files live on our FLGS's Twitch channel starting 7PM Central time this Thursday (7/13)-- we'd love it if you would join us in the chat for all the Dresden-y things that are likely to happen! Probably fireballs and deep dish pizza..? I actually don't know what a Dresden is myself, but I'm pretty excited to find out!

http://twitch.tv/paradoxcnc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreadknot Knotdread
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trumboliscious wrote:
Hi all, my group will be playing some Dresden Files live on our FLGS's Twitch channel starting 7PM Central time this Thursday (7/13)-- we'd love it if you would join us in the chat for all the Dresden-y things that are likely to happen! Probably fireballs and deep dish pizza..? I actually don't know what a Dresden is myself, but I'm pretty excited to find out!

http://twitch.tv/paradoxcnc

I don't normally do the twitch thing but I'd be curious to see how other people play this game. I've only played solo and am having a blast with this game. It's easily in my top 5 now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dreadknot69 wrote:
I don't normally do the twitch thing but I'd be curious to see how other people play this game. I've only played solo and am having a blast with this game. It's easily in my top 5 now.

We'd love to get your take on it- I haven't played it yet myself so it would be cool to see how the solo compares to a 3p (which I believe is what we're doing tonight).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Vogel
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for playing guys! I meant to check it out while you were live, but I had to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
erichv wrote:
Thanks for playing guys! I meant to check it out while you were live, but I had to work.

Ah, it would've been great to have you on while we were streaming so we could've sucked up to praised you in person (across the internet)!

It's an excellent game-- every book was a tense session of "There's no way we can do this" followed by a narrow victory that felt dependent on our choices (and a little bit of good luck to compensate for some bad luck). Easy to get into and quick to play (four books in about two hours) and we definitely enjoyed it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.