Subject: Box sizes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bene G.
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With upcoming onslaught 3 I really need to know which size the different boxes have. I can see the size of the Base box at the official petersen games homepage, but nothing about the add ons. I think about a onslaught 3 all in but really need to know if I can storage all the stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The faction box will be the same as the other faction boxes. Do you need that size too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bene G.
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes please. I don't have any of the boxes. It seems there are 3 different sizes of the boxes regarding the overview of the pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bene G.
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the sleeper box standard size like dominion? Or thicker like zombicide? Or completely different?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Gosburo Coffin
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this pic will help you, if you're familiar with the dimensions of IKEA's Kallax:

The inside measurement of the cubes is 33 cm, and as you can see, those faction boxes fit in easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blackmore
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on the "Version" menu option for each expansion, it should include the dimensions of the box. I just checked Azathoth Expansion, and it was there.

No idea what the size will be for boxes new to OS3.

Also note that OS3, according to previews, will not launch with absolutely everything that has been manufactured in OS1 and OS2 available again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bene G.
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! This helped a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.