Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to have the option to play this with 5-6 players so thought it couldn't hurt to throw it out there if anyone knows if we may see an expansion any time soon? Last I heard the designer was working on one but that was around last Christmas I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Faultner
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
5-6 players? You must be playing on a basketball court! I'm not sure if you've played, but it's a table hog with even two players
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Faultner
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
To be clear, I love the game. I just want you to be aware how much space you need for the existing player counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be neat.

Is there any indication at all of how many cards/tools would be in such an expansion?

I am working on cutting my box down, and wanted to leave room for a future expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just broke the shrink on my copy tonight. First thought was, either this box is way too big - or there better be some expansions on the way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also in the "I hope there are expansions" camp, but 5-6 players seems a bit of a challenge for FoG. But expansions for 2-4 players? -- Absolutely! I'd snag them up immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.