Hide
3 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » General

Subject: AI differences rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sala Skan
msg tools
Considering purchasing either the Android app or the Steam PC version. Is there a difference in strength of the AI between them?

I know it is pathetically weak in any case but I may get the PC version if it is slightly stronger there so I can still have somewhat of a challenge when I have to play in short sessions and can't play against a real opponent. If it's the same I'll just get the Android version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I cannot answer you question, but I think at the end it doesn't matter. I have the Mac version and I consider myself an intermediate player.

The last time I played the AI I think I played USA and gave about 7 influence point to the AI playing USSR. The AI is that bad.

But who knows, maybe they have done some patching that I'm unaware of, it was a long time since that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sala Skan
msg tools
Never mind, I tested out the app and the AI spaced the China Card. Giving up.

It was quite easy to beat it even with +10 IP handicap, as all it does is break control of BGs in regions that are going to get scored, without being able to take them over, essentially giving me 2 for 1 ops every time. Can't imagine this being totally different on the PC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls