Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You post one image and suddenly my subscriptions are LOADED withthis game all day long. I've seen successful Kickstarters launch to less discussion.

Mr Cody, I think you have a public, and I think they're excited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The image grabbed my attention, then when I hovered over it the name of the game drew me in, so I then go to the game page and see the wonderful new phrase 'green legacy game' and now I'm smitten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the idea of a Legacy game, but I don't play them because I detest the idea of only being able to play it once to completion. The idea of being able to reset the game when you are finished is fantastic.

The adventure game Middara decided to go that way as well. Some Legacy elements, but instructions on how to reset your game when you finish the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tg Pumpkin

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah this popped out of nowhere but I'm definitely interested. Not sure how you created such buzz so fast but kudos to you for doing it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I subscribed when someone linked the game on reddit. I assume that I am not the only one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll back this without a single hesitation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Brunscheen
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualToast wrote:
You post one image and suddenly my subscriptions are LOADED withthis game all day long. I've seen successful Kickstarters launch to less discussion.

Mr Cody, I think you have a public, and I think they're excited.

I agree 100%. Cody really has my attention with this one. His publishing skills and KS ability-personal engagement are wonderful. Can't wait to back. I think this will be big.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i can honestly say my anticipation for this and curiosity about it is saving me money. Almost all the other games I've been considering or backing suddenly seem less interesting and less worth my money. I have unbanked sevwral KS campaign after assessing my feelings toward just this one image and the description.

I really really hope this is far enough along that we can start seeing more really soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coniff
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
Check me out on Instagram: @WisdomForWizards
badge
"Behold, a treasure more valuable than gold."
The concept of this game definitely has my attention. I'm all about open world driven video games (namely because I can pick up and play them at will and having a newborn that gets my first attention doesn't always allow for online games) so seeing something like that created in a Board game world that is more of the classic fantasy... Well looks like I'm going to have to start saving my money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be watching this one closely, but I am pretty sure I will have to back this project when it launches.

One thing I will be curious about is how easy (or difficult) it will be to "save" your game. Not just for your current campaign, but for possibly playing a game with two different groups of players. I doubt it will be a situation that will come up frequently, but I doubt I am the only one thinking about this....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian T wrote:
I'll be watching this one closely, but I am pretty sure I will have to back this project when it launches.

One thing I will be curious about is how easy (or difficult) it will be to "save" your game. Not just for your current campaign, but for possibly playing a game with two different groups of players. I doubt it will be a situation that will come up frequently, but I doubt I am the only one thinking about this....

It's very easy to save your game - and as you play, the things you do sort of automatically 'save' your progress! However, running two different groups simultaneously would require two copies. But, since it's a Green Legacy Game, you could run multiple groups through the same copy, one after another!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.