Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cookie Monster
Belgium
De Pinte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried adding this game to the 2017 Kickstarter Boardgame Projects geeklist twice, but the entry got deleted (also twice ). I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what (because you don't get feedback when your entry gets deleted). I followed the directions listed in the intro: copy-pasted the format provided in the list's header and filled out all the requested info.

Maybe there are more experienced users of the geeklist here who can try to add this game to the list? It might generate some extra traffic to the Kickstarter page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Miquel
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have answered you in the comments of the list:

Quote:

Deleted another duplicate entry. Please stop posting duplicates for this game. The creator posted the original entry so I can't edit it to post the relaunch. If the creator doesn't edit the original entry I'll delete it and repost with relaunch info, but i want to give the creator time to do so to preserve subscriptions, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cookie Monster
Belgium
De Pinte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Roberto! I didn't see that blush Sorry for the inconvenience...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
It was up against two major KS when it first launched....Zombicide by CMON and Lords of Hellas. Now that those are gone, it funded pretty confidently. The game has a nice blend of Ameri-thrash and Euro elements. Very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Neidlinger
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sverbeure wrote:
I tried adding this game to the 2017 Kickstarter Boardgame Projects geeklist twice, but the entry got deleted (also twice ). I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what (because you don't get feedback when your entry gets deleted). I followed the directions listed in the intro: copy-pasted the format provided in the list's header and filled out all the requested info.

Maybe there are more experienced users of the geeklist here who can try to add this game to the list? It might generate some extra traffic to the Kickstarter page.

Updated and ready to rock:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/219329/item/5449572
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.