Lisboa» Forums » General

Subject: Retail Versions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Is the Lisboa Retail Base Game + Lisboa Retail Upgrade Pack equivalent to the Kickstarter version with all exclusives? And is that also equivalent to the Lisboa Retail Deluxe version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, and yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolás Mutis Mesa
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
Where can you purchase the Lisboa Retail Upgrade Pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
zukeft wrote:

You can preorder it at GameNerdz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
newrev wrote:
yes, and yes.

Thank you Vital!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Anderson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any idea when the retail versions are actually expected to hit stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guest is after August. KSer backer's were delayed until August so late August/early September for retail?

You can also pre-order the Deluxe version and non deluxe from EGG on their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:
zukeft wrote:

Thank you Larry! Doing this actually saved me a lot of money. I was able to get everything the KS offers for less than what the KS cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yatescory wrote:
schnel wrote:
zukeft wrote:

Thank you Larry! Doing this actually saved me a lot of money. I was able to get everything the KS offers for less than what the KS cost.

Yes, something I've complained to EGG about already and they also already know they're never getting my money on KS again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
yatescory wrote:
schnel wrote:
zukeft wrote:

Yes, something I've complained to EGG about already and they also already know they're never getting my money on KS again.

I completely understand man. I mean if it makes you feel any better it wasn't THAT much cheaper. But I do find it a little amusing considering how many posts there were about how this would definitely be much more expensive right at release....like the people who wanted to wait for a better deal were sure to fail unless they backed right then. I feel bad for people like you but all the know-it-alls, not so much. You can always get a better deal SOMEWHERE else if you are patient. The only place I haven't seen this to be true is TMG's Deluxe editions. I was even able to get Santorini White box cheaper than the KS cost right at retail release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
yatescory wrote:
schnel wrote:
zukeft wrote:

This is true from a lot of KSes, especially if you buy online after. You also have the added bonus of not buying something sight-unseen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
Logus Vile wrote:
yatescory wrote:
schnel wrote:
zukeft wrote:

This is true from a lot of KSes, especially if you buy online after. You also have the added bonus of not buying something sight-unseen

True, if you buy it online months later or years later. Or true if you buy the core box version for example. However, I have verified the KS deluxe version up for preorder in 2 LGS at cheaper than the KS. That kills any benefit to giving them money up front. And I know that the KS money helps add stretch goals, but that really only matters for projects that struggle. Big projects... UV on the cover, or not... I don't know if I care. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
yatescory wrote:
schnel wrote:
zukeft wrote:

Really? I am seeing the base game pre-orderable for $65-70, plus the upgrade pack for $25, which comes to ~ $90-95 (+ shipping). The cheapest KS option for the deluxe version was $79 (+ shipping), or $89 (+ shipping) for the added signature. Am I just missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
yatescory wrote:
schnel wrote:
zukeft wrote:

Really? I am seeing the base game pre-orderable for $65-70, plus the upgrade pack for $25, which comes to ~ $90-95 (+ shipping). The cheapest KS option for the deluxe version was $79 (+ shipping), or $89 (+ shipping) for the added signature. Am I just missing something?

I preordered from Boardgames bliss at $75 Canadian, PAID shipping in Canadian (if I would have spent more, this would have been free..so that would have been another $8 or so cheaper), bought the upgrade pack from GameNerdz, and its still a couple bucks less than the KS. Like I said, its not a big savings but still...reading ALL of the comments about how this was going to be $130+ bucks to get at release with all of the stretch goals I find this funny.

Also, you can go on Gamenerdz, preorder the game and upgrade pack for $90...and it comes with free shipping. Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mb
Is there any news about the KS arriving in Australia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an update 5 days ago on the Lisboa Kickstarter page.

"All being well the games are scheduled to arrive in Australia on the 28th July. They then have to go on to Aetherworks, our Australian fulfillment partner, who will send out the packages for both Australia and New Zealand."

So I would guess early to mid-August for you to actually receive it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Jacobs
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmb
No shipping to europe? (The netherlands) yet? Because gamenerdz doesnt recognise my adress...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ottevaere Wouter
Belgium
Vosselaar
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobja wrote:
No shipping to europe? (The netherlands) yet?

*sound of chirping crickets*

I fear that a group of Somali pirates hijacked the vessel on its way to Europe... arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read from a commenter on KS that it may be delayed going to Europe to be shipped along with the delayed Can't Stop kickstarter. Not sure if that's true or not.

Ruth did say that there were delays with their new distributor in China.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Will be interesting to see when Game Nerdz fills their pre-orders. They're offering the non-deluxe game for $64.97 and the upgrade pack for $24.97. The deluxe game for $83.97. And free shipping at $75.

I'm just glad I got my KS deluxe copy yesterday and played my first game that same day. Was a heavy blast last night. Our large group had 2 copies going simultaneously. Thank God for the volunteers who taught it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.