Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin C.
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We stayed in Somerset last year, so this is my first experience with the on-site condos.

I looked on my reservation printout and on the website, but I can't find the check-in time for the condos. (I'm sure I'm just missing it.)

I do see the hotel is 4pm...can someone tell me if the condos are the same?

Thanks very much,

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Polcen
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
I play Speed Circuit / Championship Formula Racing at Redscape.
badge
www.redscape.com... proud sponsor of neighborly warfare since 1998
mbmbmbmbmb
From the confirmation email I received after booking:

Quote:
Your accommodations will be available as soon as possible, but we cannot guarantee occupancy until 4 p.m. except Sundays and holidays when we assure check-in by 6 p.m.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C.
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Your accommodations will be available as soon as possible, but we cannot guarantee occupancy until 4 p.m. except Sundays and holidays when we assure check-in by 6 p.m.

Thanks.

I just looked over my confirmation email because I didn't see that info. Sure enough, there was an Adobe PDF icon at the bottom that I hadn't seen before. Found this and other information there.

Thanks again,

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Duffy

Virginia
msg tools
Assuming they were not occupied in the days prior to you showing up, it should be ready on your day of arrival.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing that condo occupancy is sparse this time of year, other than WBC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C.
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Assuming they were not occupied in the days prior to you showing up, it should be ready on your day of arrival.

We're staying in Somerset Saturday and getting the condo for the week staring on Sunday. So, it's a matter of how long I think the cold cuts and such are going to last in the cooler as to when we take off from Somerset or how much I actually spend at Giant Eagle on perishables.

I want to play in Orleans at 1pm. If stuff has to sit in the car for four-six hours, I may not buy as much. (Last year, the cold cuts were an odd shade of green after just a few hours on ice.)

So, it's a mini-game of trying to maximize my time and budget in Somerset by getting the stuff at a legit (cheap) supermarket and keeping it on ice 'till I get it in the fridge at the condo instead buying at a premium at the boutique one close to the mountain.

It's not the end of the world if I have to make a 25 min drive back to Somerset on Sunday evening, but I'm trying to min-max this thing.

Thanks,

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.