Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adr121
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doeas my doscard pile also counts as being "my deck" for the purpose of completing this goal? Or does only my face dow draw pile counts twoards this goal? It's tricky as the draw pile can only get bigger if I need to reshuffle the discard pile...Or am I missing something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

If you're referring to "When shuffling, have 14+ cards in your deck + hand", the discard pile doesn't count as part of your deck. To complete this goal you count the total when you reshuffle the deck, and at that point there's no longer a discard pile because they're being shuffled together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adr121
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thanks for promt response. I have Polish version of the game and the goal states 10+ cards in Player's deck.

As a side question - if a bullet was not doged/destroyed and is about to leave the System Line, does it goes directly to my hand or my discard pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome!

adr121 wrote:
I have Polish version of the game and the goal states 10+ cards in Player's deck.

Now I'm confused, because there's also a "Have 10+ cards in your Player Discard".

adr121 wrote:
As a side question - if a bullet was not doged/destroyed and is about to leave the System Line, does it goes directly to my hand or my discard pile?

It goes directly into your hand, so watch out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adr121
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it must a misprint as the card in my copy clearly says 10+ cards in Player's deck Not the discard...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.