Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

51st State: Master Set» Forums » General

Subject: Goodies that came with the Master Set perorder? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Promos from Portal are currently being shipped for free. My problem is that I don't remember what goodies came with the pre-ordered Master Set other than the super cool meeples. Anybody know what's new and what was already included in the MS preorder (if anything)?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cities mini expansion and the two extra factions were pre-order bonuses. The 'Signal' short story also came in the box, although I would hesitate to describe it as a bonus.

The five card promo set and the corrected Radioactive Colony card are the only things available on the webstore that weren't part of the preorder.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect. Thanks Joe.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod S.
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
StormbringerGrey wrote:
Promos from Portal are currently being shipped for free. My problem is that I don't remember what goodies came with the pre-ordered Master Set other than the super cool meeples. Anybody know what's new and what was already included in the MS preorder (if anything)?


So what exactly is this now?? I have the master set but just the base/retail version. Is portal giving these promos out? If so where? I went to their website, but in a quick search I did not see anything immediately evident. Do you have a link? Is this only for certain customers that made some sort of pre-order and not retail customers etc. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://portalgames.pl/shop/

It's just the shipping that is free, not the promos themselves. They're only super cheap.
1 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lumpfuggit wrote:
Do you have a link? Is this only for certain customers that made some sort of pre-order and not retail customers etc. Thanks!

Nice! Glad I'm following you here on BGG Jerod. I've got my order in with Portal. Getting the Scavengers along with the promo stuff.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod S.
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mjonvv wrote:
Lumpfuggit wrote:
Do you have a link? Is this only for certain customers that made some sort of pre-order and not retail customers etc. Thanks!

Nice! Glad I'm following you here on BGG Jerod. I've got my order in with Portal. Getting the Scavengers along with the promo stuff.


Yeah this is great, I am glad I came across it. Placed my order too. Glad you found some things you needed too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lumpfuggit wrote:
Yeah this is great, I am glad I came across it. Placed my order too. Glad you found some things you needed too.

I just have the basics, so ordered it all (skipping the story book). Also ordered Crazy Karts accelerators and Cry Havoc new orders.

Glad to add to these great games and sort of grateful I'm not dishing out $ for all the Robinson Crusoe stuff!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.