Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Hicks
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hello, all:
I made a tactics variant for the original LOTR Risk, which basically incorporated elements of Axis and Allies and Shogun/Samurai Swords into the game. I need some help updating it to include the new version, possibly up to including all 7 (!) armies. I at least need two more starting setup/stronghold alignment suggestions before I can post the variant on this side of the board. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance,

Drew Hicks

P.S. If you don't know what I'm talking about look at the tactics variant in the original LOTR Risk board. Please AIM or E-Mail me with suggestions. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Hicks
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Re:The Tactics Variant
Dr_1010 (#28572),
There is a pretty nice PDF version similar to what I have done (but obviously much nicer looking and requiring more pieces than those that are included in the game) on the expansion board. It is quite good, but I still want to work on mine just so I can use my existing pieces. If you have the extra pieces, I would suggest that variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.