Wings of Glory: WW2 Battle of Britain Starter Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Laskowski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a quick question, which may seem obvious after playing a few times. When I pick the three maneuvers for the AI, do I perform all three or do I perform one at a time, then perform one of my maneuvers?

Basically I am asking does the AI move 3 times to my 1?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb

No.

All planes with execute their Card 1 maneuver simultaneously, then check for firing.

Then all planes will execute their Card 2 maneuver simultaneously, then check for firing.

Then all planes will execute their Card 3 maneuver simultaneously, then check for firing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's ok the fact that ai moves 1:1 to players' planes, but why do you speak about three cards? In all references to solitaire movement (BoB: page 42; ww2 rules pack: page 42; ww1 rules pack: page 39) you never take three cards. Any time a plane must move, just take the card on top of its deck and use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Laskowski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was using the WW1 solo rules, with rolling a d6. On the wingsofwar.org site I was properly schooled on how to move the AI planes. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok, I referred to authomatic movement of planes as by the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Laskowski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I read through that as well, have not had a chance to try it though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.