Subject: Two Player Video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Spangler
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marc, I've noticed several people have asked how the game plays with 2 players. It would be nice if you could produce a video of a play-through with two players to demonstrate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Neidlinger
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DSpangler wrote:
Marc, I've noticed several people have asked how the game plays with 2 players. It would be nice if you could produce a video of a play-through with two players to demonstrate.

Either that or a Kickstarter LIVE to showcase the 2P version. My videographers have been soooo accommodating to all of the videos and I hesitate to ask for more...but I'll see what I can do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the live play thru idea. As mentioned elsewhere, the 3 and 4 player games are well produced. A live presentation of the game would be a great add. It would be fun to have two players going at it and Marc or Lacy (Super Girl!) with a hand held and commentating. Maybe giving the audience close ups of the secret goals and other sneak peaks of top cards on the stacks and such to give the viewers inside info. Or, could have the players get advice from viewers if someone could be watching the comment feed live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Campbell
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to add my own two cents requesting a 2-player playthrough, as any time a game has elements of area control, the experience with two players tends to be very different from that of higher player counts. Not necessarily worse, just different.

Without truly having a grasp on that difference, it is hard to commit to a pledge for folks like me who play primarily with 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Atm I'm also still waiting on a 2 player video. Without it I'm going to pass on the kickstarter, I really need more on the 2 player game to justify a pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.