5 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: 11 out of 12 orcs in my used copy of MK (ANSWERED) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P S
msg tools
Hello,

I just bought a used copy of MK and was doing part inventory. I noticed one of the orc (green) tokens missing. I have 2 questions:

1. Can someone tell me the stats of the 12 orc tokens? I can't find an image of them, so I don't know which one is missing from my set. If I knew which one was missing, I could devise a way to "replace" it.

2. How much will a missing token handicap my play experience? I've never played MK before, so I have no idea how crucial that piece is.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 11 out of 12 orcs in my used copy of MK
Fualkner wrote:
Hello,

I just bought a used copy of MK and was doing part inventory. I noticed one of the orc (green) tokens missing. I have 2 questions:

1. Can someone tell me the stats of the 12 orc tokens? I can't find an image of them, so I don't know which one is missing from my set. If I knew which one was missing, I could devise a way to "replace" it.

2. How much will a missing token handicap my play experience? I've never played MK before, so I have no idea how crucial that piece is.

Thanks!

There are 2 of each type in the base set, so the missing one should be obvious.

http://unofficialmageknighttheboardgame.wikia.com/wiki/Green...

You can certainly play the game without it, and it won't affect your experience much. That said, if you play high-difficulty multiplayer games using the Volkare scenarios from the Lost Legion expansion, you might find yourself running low on green tokens, which would be more of a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P S
msg tools
Re: 11 out of 12 orcs in my used copy of MK
Thanks Ben! I was lining them up to take a picture, and at that point it became pretty obvious that there were two of each blush

Thanks for the heads-up! Seeing as there are pairs of each token, I should be able to work around the missing piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk Sloper
msg tools
Hi,

U can also use the android app, mage knight: enemy token stacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The back of the walkthrough book shows all the tokens and the quantity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.