Hide
5 Posts

Nemo's War (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Duplicate Adventure Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quo tek
msg tools
Hi there. I received the game a few days ago and am enjoying it so far. However, I noticed during play that I have duplicates of some Adventure cards, such as 49, 50, 51, etc. Is this duplication intentional?

The rulebook lists 62 Adventure cards, which I have more than, but it isn't clear if that count should include Finales and Acts. Did I miss a section in the rules mentioning this?

Thanks for the help, all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Pattison
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
51 unique Events, 7 finales, 1 Rising Action, and 3 Acts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quo tek
msg tools
Thank you for the quick reply.

So it sounds like I should remove the duplicates when forming the initial draw deck.

Thanks again for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

So what you're saying is that excess cards came with your copy? I just checked my cards and I have exactly as George listed. So I'd say that you should not have any duplicates. Well now at least you have a few extras in case of damage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quo tek
msg tools
Yep, that's right. I have two copies of 49, 51 and a few other adventures. I was worried at first that I would be missing cards and maybe got these instead, but everything else was there.

Glad to hear your copy was okay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.