Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Wegner
United States
Midland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I COMPEL you to transfer all top cards on your board with a demand effect to my score pile!

1. Can the compelled player return a non-standard achievements such as special achievements, decrees, or relics?

2. If yes, would they then immediately reclaim the achievement if they were still eligible for it, i.e. still have all five colors splayed up or right for Wonder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
Quote:
I COMPEL you to return one of your achievements!

The returned achievement must be a standard achievement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Wegner
United States
Midland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On a similar note, can Ching Shih steal non-standard achievements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
Ching Shih only steals standard achievements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Other Other
msg tools
Another question on this card —

Is the only thing that breaks the 'repeat loop' at the end the card a tied top card value, which results in no one getting the drawn card as an achievement? Or is it meant to repeat only once?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
OtherOther wrote:
Another question on this card —

Is the only thing that breaks the 'repeat loop' at the end the card a tied top card value, which results in no one getting the drawn card as an achievement? Or is it meant to repeat only once?

The repeat loop is also broken if a player gains enough achievements to win the game. The card is meant to repeat more than once sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.