3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: CMON Kickstarter Trading rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Oliver
Canada
flag msg tools
So this may be somewhat peculiar, what with it still being open and all, but is there anyone who might be willing to trade their Massive Darkness or other recent CMON kickstarter for a Zombicide: Green Horde?

I don't really have any interest in the Zombicide but I thought this might be more cost-effective than trying to buy the kickstarter exclusive stuff otherwise. Might just be a long shot though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this would be a long shot because currently Green Horde KS is still open to late backers meaning anyone could get it for $120+shipping. The Massive Darkness KS lightbringer lot has been selling for $225-250 on BGG. Someone with MD could sell their lot, buy a GH late backer slot and then still profit.

Overall I think you'd have better luck making a different trade offer or purchasing a KS lot via cash either now/wait until games are out to see if prices drop. Of course, retail is always an option too.

Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Oliver
Canada
flag msg tools
Well now I just feel silly. I have been so frazzled by discovering I missed another CMON kickstarter that I wasn't as thorough as I would be normally. I knew it would be a longshot to start with with but I figured some people might have had the money before but not now. I hadn't considered just selling one and turning around to get the other. Mind you I hadn't realized there was still listings for it up on the market either. Thanks for your help and suggestions all around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.