Hide
8 Posts

Ghostbusters: The Board Game II» Forums » General

Subject: Cryptozoic Forums rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Volbound1700 No
msg tools
Hey guys, you know that you can post in the Cryptozoic forum and they will answer your questions. The forums are dead right now and I am not sure why. Here is the link: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so.
I've ask them several times where the translations are, but never got an answer.

And my copy of Ghostbusters II is also still "lost" angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lanham
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Crypto fan bois, how do these people still exist after being shat on time after time after time after time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominik N.
Germany
flag msg tools
That forum is dead, because Sara isn't their community manager anymore and the rest of the company just does not care about anything but their profit it seems!

My copy is also still in customs nirvana!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
mbmbmbmbmb
2 days ago they stated eu is still in customs and the translations are in the works.

It's all in the comments section of the Kickstarter. A post would be much clearer, but anyway here is some information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volbound1700 No
msg tools
Why isn't anyone posting this stuff on Cryptozoics home forums? I know that no one has because I can see that my post from two weeks ago was the last one. (Their is a Ghostbusters forum on the Cryptozoic website).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because BGG is a community, and this is where we post.

Mataio used to come here and answer questions about GB1 all the time. But he does not work for Crytozoic anymore and their new lead designer isn't interested in community interaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Garfield
Germany
flag msg tools
The forum link seems dead anyway... The interest in interaction with the community seems to stop after they got the kickstarter money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.