United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stangm wrote:
I'm psyched!!!

Almost all orders of Summit are now packed and labelled. We'll drop them off with the Post Office/Fedex/UPS tomorrow.

Overall, it's been a true pleasure to work with Conor to help shine some light on Summit. It's a really fun game that deserves a lot more attention than it's received so far. We hope the buzz keeps building leading up to GenCon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Steger
Austria
Absam
flag msg tools
Do you also send the preordered retail copies?
I have preordered summit directly on the publishers homepage but havent got any confirmation yet .....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fabio0907 wrote:
Do you also send the preordered retail copies?
I have preordered summit directly on the publishers homepage but havent got any confirmation yet .....

Orders placed with Inside Up Games will be fulfilled by them. We handle only orders placed directly with us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Big
msg tools
Hey guys,

Is this true for all orders? I've yet to receive my confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janbig wrote:
Hey guys,

Is this true for all orders? I've yet to receive my confirmation.

Hey Jan,

The same issue we contacted you about before happened again. I'll send an e-mail to you and we can sort it out. My apologies for the delay. We've been slammed with several games coming in around the same time, with hundreds and hundreds of pre-orders to be filled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stang
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
stangm wrote:
I'm psyched!!!

Almost all orders of Summit are now packed and labelled. We'll drop them off with the Post Office/Fedex/UPS tomorrow.

Overall, it's been a true pleasure to work with Conor to help shine some light on Summit. It's a really fun game that deserves a lot more attention than it's received so far. We hope the buzz keeps building leading up to GenCon!

Got it today! Beautifully packed! Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooles D
Canada
flag msg tools
Valar Morghulis
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stangm wrote:
GreenLaborMike wrote:
stangm wrote:
I'm psyched!!!

Got it today! Beautifully packed! Thanks!!!

Agreed. My copy arrived here in Alberta yesterday and at first glance the production quality looks superb!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.