Klaus Scharpf
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am especially looking forward to the mini and its related encounter:
Ronak the Earth trembler

I am so glad the Kickstarter is working out so well.

Now I just have to wait until next year to get my grubby little fingers onto the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So grubby.

So little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Weinert

Oregon
msg tools
Anyone have thoughts/ideas on what colors to paint Ronak?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Schultze
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wiithegrim wrote:
Anyone have thoughts/ideas on what colors to paint Ronak?

Perhaps red and brown to give him an earthen aspect?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm picturing him being pretty subdued in color but going really bright on the inside of his crazy friggin 'mouth' and whatever is sprouting out of his back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronak looks like a mash up of Predator, that Thanator creature from avatar, and something much more prehistoric. I'm debating between earth-tone red/brown and a bit of green for the top, possibly a brighter underside, or going with something brighter since it probably isn't necessary for it to have camouflage. I'll have to wait and see when it's here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wild
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure if he is pure evil or a creation of the earth. If he is evil I will color some blue in the cracks to make him look filled with power. I was thinking using some green basing and maybe some tiny plants (usually for basing of figures) to stick on him here and there to make him look like he raised from the earth. I would hate to just paint him brown and shade.

Here are some of my Blood Rage figures. I imagine a tan shade ("Bone" maybe) and then shade down. Fill in cracks with blue for "power" and then a bit of "flocking" from my base supplies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a really nice job on the painting, Michael. I'm very impressed. You'll have to show off these minis when you're finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.