Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

We're just learning the game and build our first backup system. It starts with all systems red. With all setup complete, we only have 1 spare green cube in the box. Where do we get the green cubes to repair the backup solar panels and the other mandatory parts (oxygenator, greenhouse).

Thank you very much for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If any lack of component in the game, use replacement token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
...the blue sample tokens may look nice among the green status boards....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So there aren't enough green cubes included to even fit on all necessary spaces in the introductory mission? O.o
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Farias
United States
TUCSON
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used some blue ones.

I might take some of the green ones from my King of Tokyo box, there are too many in there anyway LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Koenig
Germany
Fuerth
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
Tom is crazy!
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
So there aren't enough green cubes included to even fit on all necessary spaces in the introductory mission? O.o

Believe me, once you reached the next scenario, you will NEVER ask this question again ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mechaniac wrote:
rashktah wrote:

Believe me, once you reached the next scenario, you will NEVER ask this question again ...
As true as your comment may be, we lost a whole hour of gaming time to the fact that we though to be playing the game wrong because of the 'missing' green cubes yesterday. We checked everywhere because we couldn't believe that there was even the possibility of supplying the players with too few cubes in the first place.

Looking forward to our next play session though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
Mechaniac wrote:
rashktah wrote:

As true as your comment may be, we lost a whole hour of gaming time to the fact that we though to be playing the game wrong because of the 'missing' green cubes yesterday. We checked everywhere because we couldn't believe that there was even the possibility of supplying the players with too few cubes in the first place.

my copy had enough green token to fill all spaces and have some leftover; but there are not enough tokens to fill the stuff you build as the mission goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Morthai wrote:
rashktah wrote:
Mechaniac wrote:
rashktah wrote:

my copy had enough green token to fill all spaces and have some leftover; but there are not enough tokens to fill the stuff you build as the mission goals.
That's my point exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyhne
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My game had an extra green and an extra of a colour I forgot but it still wasn't enough.
I think the game should've had enough cubes to satisfy the Intro scenario. But it's a minor thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daffin
United Kingdom
Ledbury
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a bagful of little square chits left over from having punched all of the status boards......

Thought they might come in useful for something!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Taatgen
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally found some use for the cubes that were left over after finishing Pandemic Legacy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Sparks
msg tools
badge
mb
If you need more greens you could always salvage a few from the Living Block

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Watson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a couple of bags of 8mm cubic glass beads from Amazon (UK).

These had enough greens and blues to fill in. Also, they had some yellow cubes that I'm using for plants (now aka "Corn" )

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BPCXRDY?tag=article-g...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.