United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I reading this right?

GOAL: Have at least one virus on each Renegade's access point.
SHUTDOWN PROTOCOL: During your End of turn step you must remove one virus from the network. If there are none to remove then add two sparks to your access point instead.

So at the end of turn step, I need to delete a virus. That's 3 viruses.

And to succeed the "challenge", I need one virus on ALL 5 Access Points?

So I need 8 viruses (essentially) on the board to succeed? That seems crazy hard.

I must be reading it wrong.

I assume "each Renegade's access point" means "each Renegade's access point in play". If it truly meant every #6 partition, I assume the card would have read "every access point" or "every #6 partition"...right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it means only for Renegades in play. So with one player, you only need to have out 1 virus on that Renegade's access point. So you would only need essentially 4 viruses (one on the access point, and three in other locations to be deleted during each end of turn step).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
A Renegade is a player. If it meant every access point it would just say "every access point".

Players should enjoy this one - it creates a neat puzzle with lots of solutions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.