Rick and Morty: Anatomy Park – The Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Transit Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kleinenenten kleinenenten
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few things I don't get about transit.

1 Do the face down cards ever get turned face up, or are those cards just lost for the game, making some "Master Plans" randomly more difficult?

2 Can you connect to the end of the face down cards? As in, I move using transit to the end, but then there's nothing there at the end. How would moving to a blank area benefit me?

3 Can transit take me anywhere? The wording seems ambiguous. Must I stay on a "track", or can I go wherever?

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to try this out at my game night this week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
1. They remain face down all game. Because some tiles are "lost" to this each game, it creates game variance.

2. You can connect any tile to any tile (unless there is a specific adjacency requirement). So, yes, you can connect tiles to the face-down Transit tiles at "the end of the line."

3. The Transit rule is just: Moving ONTO a Transit tile costs 0 Movement when using the "Move Your Character" Move Option.
The Transit is only where the tiles go. You may stop anywhere along the Transit tiles. You don't have to go all the way to "the end of the line."

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mahmoud Dinana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Can I just stand/stop on one of the transit tiles without having to get off of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
mdinana wrote:
Can I just stand/stop on one of the transit tiles without having to get off of it?

Yes.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mahmoud Dinana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
And is the player allowed to skip the "Move Phase" and just move on to the "Action Phase"?

i.e they don't move their character, move a disease, nor move a tile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
You can't skip your Move Phase, but you can just move your character and then move back.

You also can't skip your Action Phase. So if you have no tiles in hand, no Diseases to shoot, and can't Exit, you must draw tiles.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mahmoud Dinana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
So moving one tile then moving back is like a sneaky way of "no I don't want to make any moves this turn". Thanks for your answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.