5 Posts

Ascension: Valley of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: Preview article has been posted! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
I have never lost at Ascension nor Shards of Infinity.
badge
mbmbmb
http://ascensiongame.com/ascension-valley-of-the-ancients-pr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Serenity sounds like it's gonna be hard to trigger. Did you manage to make it consistent during *ahem* playtesting?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
I have never lost at Ascension nor Shards of Infinity.
badge
mbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Serenity sounds like it's gonna be hard to trigger. Did you manage to make it consistent during *ahem* playtesting?

It triggers as much as Unite triggers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know, although it seems counterintuitive with Temple Librarian and Elder Skeptic and the like.

Thanks for answering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane DAmico
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ascension is one of my families favorite games. This expansion has got me really excited and it looks like it's going to be very interesting. The last expansion seemed like it was somewhat weak. It was our least favorite by far. The special aspect of Gift of the Elements never seemed to come up or affect the game very much. This new one looks like a return to form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.