Popular Tags: [View All]
Dee Wongsa
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using the Android app and I only ever get a single event option in the mission log. Even when I don't complete events from previous rounds. Is there a different way to access previous round events? They say they are supposed to be active for 3 rounds, I think. Anyone else having this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that as well. I didn't know if it was supposed to be active for that many round or that it would come back to bite me in 3 rounds if I didn't do it right away. Curious to know if that's a bug or if there is some other way to complete them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David da Silva
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
Hello there :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tested it several times before, and for me, it's working correctly on Android.

In the Event Phase, you get an event. Then in the mission log, this event is displayed (with the indication "Rounds left: 3"). You can solve it and then it's gone for good "prevent future consequences".

But if you don't take this action to prevent it, it would come back to you, eventually. Maybe in the next event phase, maybe later. You never know. But after three rounds it will never come back, so maybe it will only strike in round 3 or maybe never?? It's also possible that it will come back in every event phase or every second. But not more than three times.

Often it will come back to you in the next event phase. You can recognize it very easily. The card is red instead of blue, and after the log entry it says "(continued)". So you know that this is the consequence of a previous event. And when you get this event it's possible that it's gone for good. Some events are one and done; some events happen several times. The "one and done" events are not shown in the next sol mission log.

So maybe in your games, you prevented the "several time consequence events." and only got the "one and done" ones.

But maybe your app is not working correctly? You can test it very easily. Just start the first scenario and don't read the event text (if you don't want to prevent spoilers), just skip to the next sol/round. If you see "red event cards" in the event phase(!) and sometimes not but then you would see more than one event in the mission log than everything is fine. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played last night and no longer had the issue. The first time I played on Wed it did it. Wonder if there was an update in between. Have to check Android history.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee Wongsa
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense. I guess I'm still thinking in terms of Robinson. I got two missions to choose from on the mission log today, so the app is working fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.