Subject: This town ain't big enough.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rivera
United States
Union City
California
flag msg tools
Edit: Here is a picture of all my "King of" Characters - Every single official one ever created so far!

Other Edit (To add participation and encourage dialogue): Which characters do you have and also which character do you look to hunt down??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 8
mbmbmbmbmb
You can control the size of an image by including a descriptor after the Image ID.

[ImageID=xxxxxxx small]
[ImageID=xxxxxxx medium]
[ImageID=xxxxxxx large]
[ImageID=xxxxxxx original]

Images which include the "large" or "original" descriptor are more easily viewed within a forum post.

Without "original"

With "original"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, creating a forum topic with just a picture is redundant. You already added this as a picture to the game. If there was a button I could press to take your geekgold, I would use it for wasting people's time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
Also, creating a forum topic with just a picture is redundant. You already added this as a picture to the game. If there was a button I could press to take your geekgold, I would use it for wasting people's time.

Wasting the time of people idly browsing BGG...? Oh, the horror.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the pic Jason!

It's the first and only pic I have donated a Geek Gold to so far - I didn't know there were so many characters for this game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rivera
United States
Union City
California
flag msg tools
nerman8r wrote:

Fixed it for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rivera
United States
Union City
California
flag msg tools
argentetbury wrote:
I love the pic Jason!

It's the first and only pic I have donated a Geek Gold to so far - I didn't know there were so many characters for this game!!

Thanks Will! It took a lot of hardwork, digging, hunting, and patience to get most of these characters at reasonable prices
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Philippe
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very impressive collection.
I saw some of these promo at ridiculous price!
If only they would come with their own Power Up. That's the only reason I haven't invest in doing the same and get them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is it that all of the kids are saying...

"Gotta catch 'em all" ??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:

Your avatar claims you to be a game designer. Bit of advice: if you want to make it in the board gaming world, change that attitude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.