Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I've been lucky enough to pick up a few factory sealed cases and have a large amount of rares that I'd like to trade to complete my set. I am mainly looking for an Octorilla, and a Boogeyman! I have a large amount of pieces from all sets except for Night Fusion that I am willing to trade for those two pieces specifically, and will over bid on an Octorilla!

I am also willing to pay for them as well if that is desired instead of trading!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom L
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
READ A BOOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to hijack, but I've been looking as well! I only have one each of what you want, though. Pretty close to completing at least one of each figure, so I'm looking to get:

Savannah Dreamhunter (U)
Medusa (R)
Prince of Blades (R)
Bloodtusk Throne (R)
Stormrider Shaman (R)
Faceless Desperado (R)
Nevret Flamer (R)

I have tons of stuff to trade (including Night Fusion things!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent you a message with some interest in reference to your Octorilla and some night fusion pieces. I have a few things you want, and could possibly be tempted to part with my Stormrider Shaman since I only have 1 of those as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Flipp
msg tools
Still looking to trade dreamblades? Have a look at my list!

http://www.miniaturetrading.com/user/john_flipp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.