Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello
lets say as the indian player i play event text "patriot removes 1/4 of units on map rounding down"

If they remove patriot troops do they go to the supply or to available patriot force holding box?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If nothing else is stated on the card (or, in the case of an Operation or Special Activity, in the rule for that action), "remove" always goes to Available.

As a general note, if you're unsure what a word on the Event cards or in the rules means, always check the Key Terms Index in the rulebook (pages 33-35) before you do anything else. More often than not you will find an explanation of the word there, with references to the most important rules that use it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the supply", though?

Regards,
Oerjan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
Thanks for the answer, yes by supply i basically meant out of play, not available in force box

thanks again
regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Fowler
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
We provide...
badge
The rich and powerful take what they want. We steal it back for you.
mbmbmbmbmb
buseyhead wrote:
Thanks for the answer, yes by supply i basically meant out of play, not available in force box

There are no Events that put any forces for the Patriots out of the game. Continentals and Militia should either be on the map, in Available, or (for Continentals) in Casualties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.