Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve, Jacob, JZ, and Gordy got going right at 12 with some Time of Crisis at First Minnesota Historical Wargame Society this last Friday. It was the first time we rolled this out since it came out (though some of us had playtested this before).

I think overall it went really well. I had a lot of fun. We did rules explanation and played a full game in about 2 and 1/2 hours. 2 hours next time for sure after we got all the rust shaken off.

The events and the barbarians kept us on our toes. Lots of decisions to make, lots of tension, lots of elbow rubbing in this. And the fact that each person's turn is quick makes for a fast playing fun game. It got thumbs up from all of us.

It came down to the wire between Gordy and Steve, with Steve taking the cake. Jacob wasn't too far behind, and Jason was somewhere in last place. Though Steve and I were the only ones who ended up being Emperor throughout the game.

karpify wrote:
Nearly every event card drawn in Time of Crisis:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.