Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: Contents of Box with the Ship on the Sea, Entry 388 in the Captain's Log rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
miso mornar
msg tools
Sorry I'm a newbie on conversation threads, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't start a new thread for my question (in that case also please let me know the correct procedure).
We have just finished our first game durring which we have unlocked the 'Ship on the Sea' box. The instructions at entry 388 mention a variety of cards and card decks. However the box also contained sealed event cards E thru I, for which no instructions were given.
My questions are:
1) Were these event cards meant to have been in a different box?
And if so, which box?
2) If they were meant to be in this box, do we just place them in the storage box and wait until we come across an entry telling us to remove the relevant card from its sleeve and add it to the event deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike kohlhepp
United States
allentown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
funny...just got to the point last night. I am keeping them in the storage box until being told to open them similar to the initial set. Had to figure out which cards were research and which were uncharted waters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boote
United Kingdom
Virginia Water
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have both done it correctly

Other 'things' will trigger the instructions to open one (or more) of those envelopes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miso mornar
msg tools
Thanks, Chris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.