Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot find the rules for the second edition Dragon expansion anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Google defenders of the realm dragon expansion kickstarter follow the link then download from the kickstarter page (scroll down to rules banner in campaign)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:
Google defenders of the realm dragon expansion kickstarter follow the link then download from the kickstarter page (scroll down to rules banner in campaign)

It says that's the "Advanced Draft Form." Is there a final version? Right right side of page 16 is blank where it says Royal Blessing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Or go to Eagle / Gryphon's Games official rules website, which hosts the rules for all their games. Here's the link for Defenders of the Realm Dragon Expansion:

http://www.eggrules.com/games/games-d-l/dotr-dragon-expansio...

Of course, the Royal Blessing section on Page 16 is empty....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Autoduelist wrote:
Or go to Eagle / Gryphon's Games official rules website, which hosts the rules for all their games. Here's the link for Defenders of the Realm Dragon Expansion:

http://www.eggrules.com/games/games-d-l/dotr-dragon-expansio...

Thanks for the site, didn't know it existed.

Have the rules for Royal Blessing been posted anywhere else? I could just edit the pdf and add them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Royal Blessing rules are part of the printed version of the Dragaon Expansion 2nd edition rules. I bet they just have the draft version hosted on eggrules. I'll send email to the website administrator and the brand manager Ian Dudley to let them know about the problem.

Thanks for spotting the oversight and posting about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Messages sent. I also provided a high-level overview of the required unit test to verify the fix if it was an automated digital process that caused the error.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

I just ordered the second edition so maybe it will contain the complete rules. Though I always like to have them digitaly on my phone for quick reference (or when I am bored).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.