Subject: Post here the Script Errata you find SPOILERS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there! Since we found some errors, misprint, typos... I decided to create this post to collect all we find through our plays. Feel free to add whatever you find, BUT first check if there's already what you're about to post so we can avoid repetitions.

(from Flavio De Leonardis BGG user The Real Oivalf)
In the script 1658 each number leads to the opposite choice.

(from Luca Liperi BGG user dracolich)
I found another error in Script 721:

2 out of 3 possible choices point at the same script 1480, which is bad, but is nonsense (in one you have to discard something, and in the other you don't).

I think you have to go to 1480 if you choose not to discard the indicated item, but the other destination is unknown to me.

Bye!

Luca
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Grey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The paths from script 116 seem reversed.

It asks whether you have two or more people guarding that night, but the path if only one person is present has you lower the misery of two people on the guard space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
script 116
both options lead to messages involving multiple guards while one should point to a single guard situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Grey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
script 116
both options lead to messages involving multiple guards while one should point to a single guard situation.

The script as written if you have multiple characters could be for just one person...I think the writers just use the plural forms of address (we, our, us, etc...) by default.

The script for a single character however requires at least two people, given that

Spoiler (click to reveal)
most people don't get into a conversation with themselves when alone, followed by a fistfight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The script H14 from Heart of the City expansion tells also to resolve 735, but it's wrong. Simply ignore it and follow the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
(from Jonathan Ovenden)

After drawing a reality impact card, I drew a colour card and exploration card, which determined I should read script 821, but there is no 821 in my book of scripts. My book of scripts jumps from 689 straight to 879. Anyone know what is up?

(David Bacroft answared)

The script is on the app.

So, if you miss some script, check the app!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
(from John Watts)
About paragraph 1812

To avoid too many spoilers, I don't need to go through how I got to this paragraph, or what happened immediately afterwards, but the key phrase here is 'We took his rifle' in the text.

However, unlike entries for other paragraphs which are quite clear, there is no 'Add Assault Rifle' mentioned in the Book of Scripts.

The basic game does not allow picking up items unless it specifically says so in the script. So either:

1) The phrase 'Add Assault Rifle' should be stated but isn't
or
2) The Assault Rifle should not be acquired because it's not specifically referred to (which is a bit strange considering the background to this particular event?)
or
3) The words 'We took his rifle', in this case, are enough to trigger acquiring the Assault Rifle

Seems like the decision is up to you

Anyway, there's the discussion about it: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1839290/paragraph-1812-mino...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Real Oivalf wrote:
(from Jonathan Ovenden)

After drawing a reality impact card, I drew a colour card and exploration card, which determined I should read script 821, but there is no 821 in my book of scripts. My book of scripts jumps from 689 straight to 879. Anyone know what is up?

(David Bacroft answared)

The script is on the app.

So, if you miss some script, check the app!

It would be good to also mention that it is not INTENDED that you don't have the script and you should get a replacement from Awaken Realms. My book has script 821.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.