BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Netherlands

Subject: Spellenvariant.nl rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric M
msg tools
mb
Hi!

I will spend the week in Amsterdam and wanted to order a couple of things from spellenvariant.nl

All the products I am interested in are marked as "Ma - Vr voor 17.30 besteld, volgende dag in huis"

Can somebody please confirm how reliable is this?would not like to ask my boss to keep a couple of games for 3 months xD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake G.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I order most of my games from Spellenvariant, and can confirm that next day delivered, means next day delivered. They've never failed me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric M
msg tools
mb
Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never ordered from them. Try spelspul or de rode pion, they are quite reliable. Otherwise yo can store them at my place in The Hague (won't touch them)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spellenvariant is expensive compared to Summoner.nl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the games are only in stock at Spellenvariant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric M
msg tools
mb
Yep, that was exactly the issue...I was looking for Sword & Sorcery and only found it @ Spellenvariant
Received mail confirming game is sent, hope PostNL comes soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Carcassonne
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I ordered several games from spellenvariant and am most pleased with their service. They really wrap the games very well and their promise to deliver the next day is always kept.
Perhaps they are a little more expensive than some other shops, when you are time pressed, better not to take a risk.
Have a great time in Amsterdam and hopefully you'll get the games you want.
Greetings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.