Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David DeThorne
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never thought about what "living rules" are, until this game. I had always assumed that they were primarily a function of the quicker and brother communications capable through the Internet; but they were rules were constantly updated and some printable format. Is that correct?

If not, then what are they?

If there are some for this game, WHERE are they?

I finally figured out why I was irritated setting the game up today- it's the way the rules are organized. And it's irritating because I am confident there's a great game if I'm willing to dig through the various rulebooks and online discussions. I realize brains organize things differently, but this really pushes the envelope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Living rules for High Frontier 3rd edition are in googledocs here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19bQZOUoxtxNM__Yo4xWf6sPD...

Also, if you have specific suggestions on how the rules should be arranged or formatted, as the author and moderator I will listen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David DeThorne
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phileklund wrote:
The Living rules for High Frontier 3rd edition are in googledocs here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19bQZOUoxtxNM__Yo4xWf6sPD...

Also, if you have specific suggestions on how the rules should be arranged or formatted, as the author and moderator I will listen.

This is why Phil Eklund ROCKS! Well, this rapid response coupled with a willingness to listen, plus the fabulous HUGE solar system map spread before me stacked next to the cool cards my 16-year-old will fly around the solar system with....

Okay, there are a lot of reasons he is cool.

I will get with you offline as time permits. Thanks for making a boardgame my son loves to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.