Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure this is possible -- it *has* to be, right?

How can you search all "current" auction geeklists for a game title? If I wanted to see all the copies of Scythe or Too Many Bones up for auction (currently); is there a quick-and-easy way to check that? Or, do I really have to go list by list?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this link will be helpful:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/auctions/viewauctions.cgi?showal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There used to be:

"bggauctions.workingasintended.com" seems to be down

The link that Evan gave, or another option in the thread above, still exist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evan's suggested link will show you all the games on your Wishlist that are currently being auctioned. It's a good one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting - I never KNEW about the auction aggregator tool ... but, sad that it was in play; and now isn't. Although, this comment:

Quote:
Two, it's total BS that this functionality isn't built into BGG's site. Screw the damn game pages redesign, why can't people look for games that are for sale? Increased sales which means more money for BGG.

pretty much sums up my thoughts. I'll take a peek at JeffyJeff's tool (I haven't used the OWL tool in a few years, honestly ...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.