Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Miquel
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamey: You have always said that it is best to play the campaign with the same players. In my case we will be two. If we complete the campaign with two players, will it work well with 5 or 6 afterwards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roberto: Indeed, in any game of Charterstone (campaign or post-campaign), it works with any number of players. The campaign works better if you play with the same people each time, but when the campaign is over, it becomes like any other game where you can change up the players each time you play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Lozano
France
Saint-Etienne
flag msg tools
Trying to find time to paint...
badge
...but translating all day long !
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Roberto: Indeed, in any game of Charterstone (campaign or post-campaign), it works with any number of players. The campaign works better if you play with the same people each time, but when the campaign is over, it becomes like any other game where you can change up the players each time you play.

You have also said that we can play without the Automa, but if we will do like this, at the end of the campaign, only 2 charters will be filled, isn't it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adrien: Regardless of whether you play with Automa, there is an automated element to Charterstone that ensures that each inactive faction builds up over time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcius Fabiani
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
Obviously you're not a golfer.
badge
Obviously you're not a golfer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gavilan wrote:
Jamey: You have always said that it is best to play the campaign with the same players. In my case we will be two. If we complete the campaign with two players, will it work well with 5 or 6 afterwards?

We are so certain that Jamey will answer our posts regarding his games that we address him directly and don't even bother to tag him anymore. And I mean that as a compliment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Marcius! Thought it never hurts to tag--that way you know for sure I'll see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marciusfabiani wrote:
Gavilan wrote:

We are so certain that Jamey will answer our posts regarding his games that we address him directly and don't even bother to tag him anymore. And I mean that as a compliment!

I totally appreciate that about Jamey too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
N+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+2! However, let's all prepare to give him some breathing room when the hundreds of questions appear after the game is released. I'm sure he'll handle them as best he and the team can, but still! He's certainly proved that he's here for his game players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You all are the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
You all are the best.

I hate ties arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, Jamey won. We just all tied for second place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.