james zajicek
United States
henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
IT's a Damn Robot card costs 7....so must be good...

It says.."the next time you fight a Synthetic Enemy this turn, it gets -4"

What is a Synthetic Enemy ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An enemy with the "Synthetic" trait. E.g. "Ash" (and Bishop, though I don't think he turns up as an enemy, it's been a long time since I played
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or a synthetic player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An enemy card which specifies ... that it is the card of a "synthetic enemy".

There is one in scenario 1 minideck 3 (the synthetic) but I don't remember if there are any more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rothfuss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the enemy cards have a subtype in the title box. Most of them are 'Enemy-Alien', but there are others including 'Enemy-Synthetic' which is what the card in question refers to.

Since you seem to have chosen not to sift through the decks to figure out the answer to your question, I'll assume you are trying to keep things a mystery (like I did) and spoiler block the details.
Spoiler (click to reveal)

There is only one 'Enemy-Synthetic' card and that is ASH in 'The Perfect Organism' hive deck

Edit: Taking the time to redo my comment to add a spoiler block caused response to be Ninjad, negating any possible benefit of a spoiler block... oh well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
n815e wrote:
Or a synthetic player.

Now wait... Enemy is a Hive Deck card (Enemy Deck card in Predator) and a Player is just a human player, no matter if he/she plays with "Synthetic" Avatar, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Depends if you can tell the difference between a "real" player and a "synthetic" player. Some of them are very close to human.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rogue Keeper wrote:
n815e wrote:
Or a synthetic player.

Now wait... Enemy is a Hive Deck card (Enemy Deck card in Predator) and a Player is just a human player, no matter if he/she plays with "Synthetic" Avatar, no?

Actually, you are correct. Enemy refers to cards that have the word Enemy on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.